Papers and Preprints
- Seidel elements and potential functions of holomorphic disc counting. With Iritani. (2013) arXiv:1301.5454.
- A wall-crossing formula for Gromov-Witten invariants under variation of git quotient. With C. Woodward. (2012) arXiv:1208.1727.
- Quantum cohomology and toric minimal model programs. With C. Woodward. (2012) arXiv:1207.3253.
- Quantum Witten localization and abelianization for qde solutions. With Woodward. (2013 Revision) (This was previously titled "Area dependence in gaged GW theory") arxiv.org/0811.3358
- Deformation of symplectic vortices. With C. Woodward.
Ann. Glob. Anal. Geom. (2011) 39 :
- Gauged Gromov-Witten theory for small spheres. With C. Woodward.
Math. Z. 273 (2013), no. 1-2,
- Symplectic vortices with fixed holonomy at infinity. Joint with
C.Woodward. fixed.pdf. Under revision to
a joint paper with Andreas Ott, Fabian Ziltener and Chris Woodward. 43
pages. Preliminary version, updated March, 2010.
- Seidel elements and mirror transformations. With H. Iritani. Selecta Math. (N.S.) 18 (2012), no. 3, 557--590. arxiv.org:1103.4171
- Classifying semi-free hamiltonian $S^1$-manifolds. Int Math Res
Vol. 2011. 387-418. math.SG/0502364. doi:10.1093/imrn/rnq076
- Quantum cohomology and $S^1$-actions with isolated fixed
points. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 358 (2006), 2927-2948.